Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

If someone could link me to a 3D animation on this website that was better than this, I'll be impressed. Sure there were some flaws in movement, some loops that looked a little less than natural, a weapon shot that lacked emphasis and impact, but that can be overlooked with the simple fact that everything else was absolutely perfect. The opening scene was so well done I thought it was at the level of any cinematic piece in today's Nintendo games. It had a level of cartoonish feel formed by the retro game and it's transitions it's made to today that fit in perfectly.

Parts like jumping were off, if only because there wasn't enough emphasis on the force it takes to lift off, as well as poor trajectory and movement that wasn't-so-fluid, but I've seen people make that mistake so many times, even in 2D animation. It's probably the hardest part of animation to learn, and 3D animation only makes it a trillion times more difficult. I doubt if I continued my animation instead of stopping all those years back I'd have even a fraction of the talent you contain.

Good luck on all your endeavors, you make us newgrounders proud to call you one of us. I wish you only improvement and fortune in your future.

What are the odds? What are the odds?

This was just outstanding. I've shared it to many friends already just as an inspirational video to wake up in the morning, and now use the facts provided. The animation itself is very well done, and its style is kept to perfectly. In every way this is a 10/10, 5/5, 40/3 animation. Awesome Job!